Hexanet enjoys an envious track record thanks to the strong backup of its well qualified and
skilled employees. The company is flexible to increase its manpower strength as per customers’
Twenty qualified experienced
Thirty skilled workers with vast experience in their areas
Over 300 well trained technicians equipped with tools, safety equipment's etc.
Technical Leads in each district control activities as per the instruction of Project
Coordinate project management activities
Organize cross-team communication for effective collaboration
Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
Work with the stakeholders to eliminate blockers
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
Experience: Minimum 2 years and above in telecom Industry
Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (Financial, invoicing, and other transactions)
Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization
Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
Degree in finance/accounting or related (essential).
Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, Tally, and other financial planning software.
Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Strong communication and presentation skills
Job Location: Kochi
Experience: Min. 5 Years
• RF Coordinator has to handle administrative tasks for the Project Manager.
• Ensuring RF test equipment is calibrated to industry standards.
• Testing field equipment for Accuracy.
• Traveling to customer locations and field sites for Inspection.
• Analysing RF broadcasting equipment and suggesting improvements.
• Troubleshooting network issues.
• EMF Broadband & Narrow Band testing Coordination
• Ensuring quality and OHS Compliances
• BE/B.Tech/Diploma in EC/EEE
• Good Communication Skills
• Thorough knowledge of RF Drive test tools like AZQ, TERMS,NeMo
• Hands-on experience in Post Drive Analysis
• Experience in Broadband Testing Equipment
Job Location: Various Districts in Kerala
Experience: Min. 1 Year
• Field Engineer has to lead the team and ensure timely completion of Installation/De-installation/Upgrading activities
• FE has to ensure Quality standards as per Customer Requirements
• FE has to ensure 100% compliance with Health and Safety Standards
• FE has to report activity progress to the Project Coordinator and customer engineer if required.
• Troubleshooting Alarms.
• BE/B.Tech/Diploma in EC/EE
• Medical Fitness
• Experience in RF and Microwave Equipment